Unlike most clinic’s today, Arthrocare does not charge any extra for the additional 15 minutes needed for a patients first consultation and then subsequent treatment. It recognises the importance of this time to get to know and understand the patients social & medical background.
A small charge for a consultation will only ever be made should a patient have their consultation and then decide not to have treatment.
Osteopathy, What’s that?
Not sure if an Osteopath is for you? Read more about what we do.
The website www.arthrocare.info and its content is copyright of Arthrocare Limited – © ArthrocareLimited. All rights reserved.
Any reproduction or redistribution of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may download or print to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties expressly for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge this website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit the content or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
In relation to the website the following applies
The contents included in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Arthrocare Limited and while we endeavour to keep the contents up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, suitability, reliability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services or related graphics contained on the Arthrocarewebsite for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Use of this Website
We own the copyright in this site and the materials published on it. You may not link any other website to this site, nor frame it, without our express permission.
Cookies and website tracking information
Whenever you use a website information is gathered by statistical software which resides on the server and which monitors traffic patterns and site use. This collects information about how people have found the website, which pages they have visited, which page they exit from and so on. These statistics are important to us so that we can make the website more effective and easy to navigate. No personal information is gathered as a result of this activity.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We may use both sessionÂ cookies and persistentÂcookies on the website. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
We will use the session cookies to: keep track of you whilst you navigate the website; prevent fraud and increase website security. We will use the persistent cookies to: enable our website to recognise you when you visit; keep track of your preferences in relation to the use of our website.
Use of your personal information
We may use your personal information to:
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send to you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
- keep the website secure and prevent fraud;
We will not, without your express consent, provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
We use information gathered on our website via anonymous (persistent, third party) cookies to run targeted advertising campaigns. These cookies are used to serve targeted adverts via the Google Adwords platform, and across the Google Display Network (GDN). The aim of these campaigns is to re-market our goods and services to you, based upon your interaction with our website, or to market to audiences with similar search patterns and behaviours to our website visitors. These campaigns are aimed to keep you informed of products or services in which we think you may be interested, based upon your previous visits to our website or internet browsing behaviour.
The specific features of the Google Adwords platform that we may use consists in: displaying adverts to you based upon your interaction with our website, or displaying adverts based upon what Google deems to be the topics or interests that you are interested in (based upon your internet searching and browsing behaviour). Adverts will be displayed across the internet on third-party sites, and served via the GDN. If you are visiting a site that participates in the Google Adsenseprogramme, and so are part of the GDN, then advertising may be displayed to you.
All of the information provided by the cookies that we use is anonymous; these cookies do not collect personal information about visitors to our website, or your use of the internet.
Opting out of Advertising
If you wish to opt out of receiving our adverts on the GDN, then please contact us.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Security of your personal information
We will take all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure password and firewall protected servers. All electronic monetary transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Statutory Notice: Access to any personal information held by us. You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to:
- the payment of a fee; and
- the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes, by sending an email to us. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Third Party Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites which are not under our control, and are not covered by this policy. If you access other sites using the links provided, the operators of these sites may collect information from you which will be processed by them in accordance with their own privacy policies, which may be different from ours.
General Website Security
We take site security very seriously, and we are committed to taking all steps necessary to protect any personal information stored in our databases against unauthorised access. Our site is hosted on a conventional server protected by the latest security software. Both the server operating systems and content management systems are fully maintained, and always updated to the most recent software level to minimise any likelihood of unauthorised access.